It’s that time year again, and if you’re still struggling with last minute gift items, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you need a few trinkets to fill a stocking or you’re looking for a couple of small gifts for a holiday party, these prep-worthy stocking stuffers are perfect for the gentlemen on your list.
1. Brooks Brothers Signature Tartan Tie – Brooks Brothers has combined the traditional Scottish Campbell tartan with their famous repp stripe to produce a signature, exclusive tartan to celebrate their Scottish roots. Brooks Brothers offers a variety of products in their Signature Tartan line, including a lovely tie in green, navy, or traditional burgundy. Available at Brooks Brothers for $79.50.
2. Horn Money Clip – Avoid toting a bulky wallet by keeping your bills (and cards) in a money clip. This one is unique in that it is made from ox horn, featuring a beautiful marbleised look. The company that produces it dates back to 1749. And don’t worry — the clip is made from byproducts of the Nigerian meat industry; the horn would have otherwise been discarded. Find it at Kaufmann Mercantile for $35.
3. Engraved Winston Shave Set – If you haven’t heard our rave review of Harry’s shave products, you should certainly check it out. Just in time for the holidays, these purveyors of fine shaving products are offering a set with custom engraved initials. The kit includes the famous, German-engineered Winston handle as well as three blades and a tube of their balmy shaving cream. Available online only at Harry’s for $40.
4. Gentleman’s Tool – A 3-in-1, this tool is something like a Swiss Army knife for the well-dressed. Expertly crafted from beechwood and calfskin, the tool includes a shoe horn, a lint brush, and a clothes brush with goat hair bristles. Produced by Brooks Brothers, it is proudly embossed with the Brooks Brothers Logo and comes in a gift box. Find it at Brooks Brothers for $128.
5. Bonobo’s Bow Ties – Silk, oxford, wool, or chambray, Bonobo’s offers a variety of patterns and colours in their bow tie line. Try green tartan or maybe something in polka dots. One can never have too many. Buy them online at Bonobo’s from $58.